See table below
1. Schools are listed in alphabetical order.
2. * denotes fewer than 5 cases.
3. The school performance information listed below is sourced from the Department of Education’s Summary of Annual Examination Results, an annual process that collects and validates examination data from each grant aided post primary school.
4. Pupils without post-16 provision have no values in their A-Level column.
5. Special educational needs figure includes all children with a special educational need recorded – not just pupils with a special needs statement.
6. The Department of Education lists some schools under postal town in its online database.